What do I offer as a wedding photographer?
I offer my eye, my cameras, my experience, my skills and my time on your big day. Specifically you can expect…
- Coverage of your celebration for as long as you choose to book with me. This can vary between around 4 and 12 hours – from “short” to “full” coverage.
- Editing and delivery of several hundred images. I tend to find that the shorter the shoot, the faster I take photographs! I very rarely deliver fewer than 200 good edits, even when hired for only 4 hours. From there you can expect up to 700 good shots, or even more. I deliver at a good size for printing at up to A4 or more, and if you want to print anything REALLY big, just ask, and I will send you a very large version with no extra charge.
- Full rights to use the images as you see fit. This is the crucial bit: while I retain the original images and ultimate copyright, you would be free to use them for any and all non-commercial purposes.
- You can print, share or publish as you see fit. Attribution to me is not required, although I would value a mention in social media use where you feel able.
- If your car, dress, flower or catering people want to use a shot, that’s commercial use, and we can chat about it. I never say No – I just ask them for a link back to my site!
- Better coverage – two people can be in two places at once! If you want the bride’s preparations photographed, AND the groom and his guys, or detailed photography of the flowers in the church before everyone shows up, two camera people is the way to go.
- Two eyes – that means four, obviously! But it means two photographers’ “eyes” – two ways of looking, two ways of seeing and of shooting. The result with two photographers is always richer and fuller, even on a short wedding.
- To be able to say which shots of my initial edit you definitely do want included (and any you definitely want excluded for that matter!)
- For me to do a further careful edit of everything included
- A deluxe Blurb Books produced album on the best paper, with around 40-70 pages of material. We will discuss precise needs and expectations.